Your Car…Your Baby
You admire it. You wash it. You care for it…almost like it is your child. We, of course, are referencing your beloved automobile.
I know individuals who spend hours upon hours with their vehicles. They take great pride in the craftsmanship of the car they love and invest a lot of time and money in them.
If you are a parent or grandparent you know the importance of choosing just the right crib for your infant. You spend time researching cribs and picking out the crib that is made of the finest materials, guaranteed to last and 100% safe for the child. You take no chances!
The same thing should be applied when choosing a lift for your car. You want to tuck that vehicle away in the garage on a quality built product that will not let you down. You want to make certain that every night you are able to sleep knowing that your “baby” is nestled in and will be safe.
Choose wisely when buying a car lift. Do your research…know the product, the people who built and where it comes from. This way you will not have to worry about your “baby.”
- We have been manufacturing the highest quality home car lifts for almost 30 years!
- We use the best construction, design and materials on the market.
- We never compromise quality or safety!
- We offer a full-line of lifts for cars, trucks and recreational vehicles.
- We use only the highest quality American structural steel.
- We offer the ONLY extended warranty in the automotive lift industry!
- We have a full-line of lift accessories.
- We have a knowledgeable staff eager to help you at 800-837-9353 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compare the American Made Backyard Buddy Automotive Lift to the Lower Quality Imported Lifts.
Why would you…..Construct a lift from lighter gauge metal that needs extra forming and creates weak points?
When you know you can….Make a lift from rugged, structural 4×4 steel tubing?
Compare the American Made Backyard Buddy Automotive Lift to the Lower Quality Imported Lifts: www.backyardbuddy.com/auto-lift-comparison.html
You have taken great care and effort in maintaining and restoring your classic car, collector car/truck, or antique automobile. Don’t risk damage or injury by using an inferior import lift. You have too much invested in this vehicle. You must give it the care it deserves so that you can ensure many years of enjoyment and safety.
The primary benefits of a good quality lift include: storage for ATVs, jet skis, lawn tractors, snowmobiles. Once your prized possession is high off the ground in your garage, you can reclaim your floorspace and really make a difference in your garage usage.
Just compare the features and construction of our lift to the import car lifts on the market. Some of the very important characteristics that distinguish a good lift from one to stay away from include:
- Quality construction
- Ease of use
- Quality accessories & options
- American made
- Proven manufacturing history